5.05.2009

Girls Trip#1

 

So I made some new friends over the weekend on a all girls (and Max) trip to Heber. My Awesome neighbor invited us up to her in-laws cabin for a laid back weekend. She brought up 2 big tables and all us girls laid out our projects, watched movies, ate, and talked. It can't get any better then that.
On the way down there Max and I followed Ashlie's car down, who had everyone else in with her. I was keeping a close eye on her, but the one time I lose vision of her was when I needed to get off the freeway. I looked to my right and there they were, on the exit ramp. Oh great I thought. I am going to be lost, which is not what I needed becasue I had a crying baby in my car and was started to get hungry. Long story short, I found my way back. I had no trouble coming home and Max slept the whole way home like I wanted.
Thanks girls for the fun trip. And thanks for letting Max come. He loved all the attention.
This coming weekend I am back to Heber for another girls trip but with my family. I am so lucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: