5.12.2009

This weekend #2 in Park City. I am prettty lucky if you ask me. Nothing but fun in my life.
My family has a tradition when someone has a baby the girls go celebrate (when the baby is old enough of course). So since I had a baby in December and My sister Katy had a baby in November, we celebrated. The only chanllenging thing was Max and Alaina don't eat on the same schedual so we had to juggle that around.
Friday we went shopping. You have to go shopping when you go up there. We were all so excited about going shopping. Caroline and I didn't find much for ourselves but we did stock up for our families.
WE stayed in a condo in Heber by the lake. I got the Master bedroom because I have the nosy baby at night. He still hasn't mastered sleeping at night. And when we are away he sleeps even worse. So I got about 3 or 4 hours (not in a row) a sleep each night. Boy was I tired.
The next day we went to the Olympic park to do the Zip Line. Can I say WOW! that got our hearts racing. It was so much fun.
 

Ann and Caroline going up the lift for the Zip Line. Mom and Katy were in front of them. I rode alone :(
 

Mom and Katy ready to go down. It was so funny to hear them scream. Mostly my Mom.
 
Ann and Caroline getting ready to go down the zip line. Can you tell we were scared?
 

Me Takeing a picture of me to prove I really went down.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: