I had a wonderful Mothers Day. I came home from Park City that day to a clean house (cleaner then I left it) and a gift card from James. What a wonderful husband I have. Thanks James. What a great first Mothers Day.
Max trying to grab the camera. he gets so serious when he tries to grab things.
My Baby is growing up so fast. He is starting to sit on his own. He is also getting so eager to eat real food. He has tasted a few things and loves them.

3 comments:
Look at Max grow up so fast!
I wish i had sisters and could do fun things like that. Our address is 3339 Georgetown Square SLC 84109. Max is so adorable!
what a great way to spend mothers day! im going to park city when we come to utah here in a few weeks and im sooo ready! i love outlet stores.max is such a cutie! i know i've said it before, but don't they grow up so fast?! thats great that youre taking pictures and documenting his milestones.
Post a Comment