4.25.2009

The Scales have been tipped


Max went in for his 4 month check up yesterday which was good day for me and a bad day for him. He started to cry every time the nurses came in. They would come running in trying to rush everything which Max could tell and it scared him. He would give me a look of "save me" which I just love that he wants me. That he trust's me. It is such a great feeling. Anyways, as soon as the Dr came in, he was in love. He gave him smiles and jumped around and even tried to grab him several times.
Max's New Stats.
Weight- 50%
Height- 95%
Head- ??? They don't tell you this one.

So Max has an average weight for his age but it means he is skinny for his height, if this makes any sense.... I will take credit for his height. But who knows how long it will last.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I found your blog (from Ashlie's) It was fun hanging out with you and baby Max last weekend.