ANNOUNCING: James T. Kelsey is offically done with school forever! He will have comencment on Friday at 1pm for anyone interested, but its not expected for anyone but me. Thats what he told me. I tried to wiggle my way out of going, and now he is getting even. hehehe

8 comments:
Congrats, James. We probably won't make Friday afternoon but it sounds like dinner Friday night? We'll see you then!
Congrats James! I almost called you one of the other nicknames we had for you in college, but was worried my work computer would shut down or something! :) Now that you are done, you and Tami can plan your trip to DC and come visit us!!!
Congrats! I bet it is so nice to be done.
Congrats to the Grad! Enjoy the ceremony. Oh, and thanks for feeding the boys last night - they had a ball!
Congrats....I can't believe you will never have school again. You love school. Hope to see you soon!
tami I am so glad you found my blog! Congrats to James for graduating! isn't it great! So how are you guys doing?
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you two. Now you can hang out until all hours of the night with no excuse of school or homework-work doesn't count:)
Congrats on the new job. We are both happy for you but sad for us. This means that we will have to think of new ways besides having Autoliv call late in the evenings to have you come and play.
Post a Comment