4.08.2008

My current life



I am sorry to anyone that has been patiently waiting for another post, and I will do my best. I wanted to post some pictures of James and I because we haven't posted any for a while but James keeps hogging the computer at home.. I will explain why James is hogging the computer in case you think its because of Porn.James is taking his last class forever and he as been a busy guy. He is programing on the computer all night every day, Which means I don't touch our computer, ever. He comes home everyday and says "I wish I was done with school". But I am proud to say on May 2nd he will be officially done and I will have one happy hubby.... In the mean time I have been keeping myself busy by day dreaming of spring time, and vacations. I have a big dose of spring fever and am ready for some sun or even a sunny weekend for once. I bought myself some patio furniture for our deck, I have the rest of our yard planned out, and I am aching for a road trip in our new car. We are going to Lake Powell and Washington DC in July. I want SUMMER!

5 comments:

Bourgeous said...

Amen to that! This cold spring has also made me have cabin fever. Good luck to James and to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leisha said...

Man oh man. You are on a major countdown! You'll have all sorts of time for pictures when he is done :-) Ditto, ditto on the springtime coming and even though we just came back from vacation, I feel like I could go again tomorrow. Back to reality and back to life I guess. Sad. :-(

Ashlie said...

Good dto see you back! I'll now be able to read about you, see you daily (just about), go to church with you, and what else...desert night weekly.

Sara said...

seriously, i want to meet up with you guys in DC! we are the best tour guides ever- so email me!