We had a Fun and Exciting graduation day for James. He had the biggest smile on his face. He has worked really hard to get this far and now he is done. At the ceremony the graduates are hooded or in otherwords, some professors put some robe around his neck which is symbolism of is Masters Degree. Now is back in the grind of things. Regular work hours and an 8-4schedual. Congradulation James, I Love You!

7 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Hello! I'm so glad you found us! Congratulations James! Looks like you guys are having alot of fun. I can't believe you do Karate. That is something I have secretly wanted to do, but I think I am to big of a baby. Hopefully you don't mind us keeping tabs on you!
P.S. That's cool you know my brother, he's a great guy! If you know any cute girls, set him up!
James should be smiling. Tons of time, tons of work. Congrats James.
Congrats! How exciting for you guys! Hey let me know your email so I can add you to my blog. Email me at brittfisherhome@yahoo.com
Congrats! How exciting for you guys! Hey let me know your email so I can add you to my blog. Email me at brittfisherhome@yahoo.com
Congrats! How exciting for you guys! Hey let me know your email so I can add you to my blog. Email me at brittfisherhome@yahoo.com
Post a Comment