3.14.2008

I am an Aunt... again!



Introducing Jace Wyatt Bourgeous. This is my brothers 3rd boy, and the 6th grandson in my family. I can tell he is going to be a very cute chubby boy.
I got a phone call from my brother saying I was an aunt. I was a little surprised because I thought they where going to have the baby this weekend. Well, as I find out James knew about it all along that she was going to have it yesterday. My silly brother told him not to tell me. They fooled me! I was very surpised.
Congratulation's Bourgeous Family

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on continuing to be an aunt! James, I have a mystery that I was hoping you could solve, while in philadelphia a girl came to Sara's and said, "I know you," but we can't figure out how. Do you know her? Do you know how I know her? Here is her blog -
http://www.vestlife.blogspot.com/. HELP.

Ashlie said...

Very cute little baby. He is adorable. Congrats on passing karate. Now are you going on to your next belt? And who says you can't boast about your belt? I say you can. You earned it!

Sara said...

you guys are coming out to DC? We should get together- it is only like 2 hours away. Have you ever been before? I looove DC. Email me at saramkerickson (at) Gmail (dot) com so we can talk! (you can even make James email me, the punk!)

Bourgeous said...

Ah, what a cute baby!