1.03.2010

November Vacation

James has been spending a lot time traveling for work these past few months, so Max and I joined him for a mini vacation (not for James, his working). We were out by Grand Junction Colorado for 3 days I think it was. It wasn't really pretty because it was all dead. I bet it looks better in the spring rather then the fall. That place is all about Dinasours. I guess they found bones out there so that has made it there thing. So we did lots of Dinasour stuff.... James worked all day while Max and I goofed off at the museum, lunch, the mall, swimming, naps, and play time. We also got to see where james is working and its really in the middle of no where. IT wasn't really an exctiting thing to see.
 
Our hotel was right next to the Dinsour museum so we took a little walk around. Max isn't really into this kind of stuff right now but he did like getting out. This is him in front of T Rex. He would move his head around and roar. Max was a little scared.
 
We took a drive through Colorado National Monument which is the smallest national park I have ever been to. You can drive though it in 20 minutes. This is max and I enjoying the back seat because it was to cold to get out. plus it get tiring buckling him and un buckling him.
 
Max and I at the look out. Doesn't he look Awesome in his hat. He doesn't know he is goofy looking. That is what makes it so cute.
 
James and Max looking out.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Max is so big, I don't like not being able to see you guys every week and all the cute kids we lost in our ward. Fun pictures, Nathan would have loved the museum, glad you got to go with James for a mini vacation!

bobandhaley said...

I can't believe how big Max is! He is such a handsome little guy.

Ruby in the Rough said...

Fun vacation! I have great memories of simple trips like this.

I can't wait to see pictures of your basement when it's finished!