I am sad to say that blogging has been very hard for me to do lately. I am sure I have said why in previous posts but I will say it again so you don't give up on me and try to motivate me... I just have a busy 1 year old (yes he is 1 now) who does not give me much time to myself. And when I do get time to myself, I use it for other things. Lately its been in the basement (we are almost done). But I will do better from here on out. It feels good to share my life with the internet world. I don't really know why.
With all the holidays these past few months there has been a lot going on and I just have to share pictures of my boy because he grows and changes so much and I want to share with you how amazing he is, and want you to get excited with me.
Max was a super Hero for Hallaween. James took him around to 2 or so houses. Max of cours, didn't really care for the Hallaween thing. Later that night we went to my sisters house and played games. We put all the kids down and really partied. hahaha, if scrabble is considered a party.
James dressing up on halloween with this donald trump wig. Maybe my super hero son can save my strange looking husband from his poor wig choice.
It isn't halloween without taking your kids to the pumpkin walk. This is my sister, there kids and Max and I in front of something. Again, Max didn't care to be there but he had fun being with his cousins. He is a people person. Not with loud and busy people. Those people scare him. He is sheltered in my quiet boaring house from any thing crazier then me and James wig.
WE also got to play in some leafs that were in our yard. Our trees are not to big so we don't get a lot of leafs. Max found it interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment