About the last night we stay at Powell we play a game called "Bouie Ropin" off the back of the boat. This is James with his "Diaper", another phrase we use for an upside down life jacket. We put the bouie between our legs, grab onto the roap in the front and jump off the back and hope you can stay on after you jump in. The winner is the person who stay's on the bouie the longest. Its a really fun game. I think we had some wrong size bouies because this time it wasn't to complicated.
James water skiing. Since I have Mama's boy and could not leave his sight, James and I had to be seperated anytime we wanted to do something like skiing. So thanks to my Amazing cousin Cami she helped us out with the pictures.
My dad and I. When Cami and I where in the boat with him he said "remind me I can't go fast." I replied with "why not?" He said "Because I think its fun and I don't want to scare you." haha I liked that. I told him to go fast because we liked it. And no we were not scared.
Me wiping out after knee boarding. But a wipe out for me is me letting go because I kind of panic.

No comments:
Post a Comment