James and I have been married 5 years today. I can't believe how fast time has flown by and I hear it only speeds by faster. I still feel like we just got married last year.
What we have lived through together so far...
- Moved 3 times
- Finished school (both of us)
- Bought a new car
- 1 car accident
- Traveled North, East, South and West
- 6 Jobs between the 2 of us
- Survived Pregnancy (both of us)
- Bought our first home
- Ate 1020 cookies
- Drank 195 gallons of milk
- Love our Fun happy Adorable 8 month old baby Max
- Realized birds are scary (James)
- Love Spending time with each other
This is a picutre James took of me shortly after he proposed and thier I am showing it off at Brian Head.
5 years later we visited Brian head and thier I am again at the sign but this time with Max. How our lives have changed.
Our wedding day. What a great day it was. I just wish that day went by slower so I could enjoy it longer. I should pull out my wedding dress and see if it still fits.


4 comments:
too cool that you went back to the same place to take a picture again! thats a great idea. loved your list of things that you and james have done in the 5 years.
and OF CORSE you could still fit into your wedding dress! you are a hot mama tami!
5 years goes fast huh? we just celebrated our 6 and it was just too insane! i feel awful as i never kept a journal and have forgotten a lot of what happened those first years of being in benson...ahh, good ole crack house in benson.
miss you tami! crazy that your little man is 8 months old!
I hope it ok that I am blog stalking...Max is so cute and grown up. I hope you had a Happy Anniversary!
Of course it will fit. You're thin as ever!
Congratulations! I liked your list of accomplishments. I hope you realize that Jay and I beat you on almost every one, though. Yeah, we're just better that way. ;)
Of course, I'm kidding! :) You guys rock! xoxoxoxoxo
I can remember back to your wedding day. What a good time. I'm so glad we're still friends. Cute post!
Post a Comment