10.11.2009

Lake Powell 2009

I know I am a sloppy blogger now but I am going to do better, starting with my trip to lake powell last month. It was amazing. Having a baby didn't stop us from going. Next year will be a different story when I have 1 1/2 year old running around. We will have to leave him at home. But I am ok with that.... Max did great there. He loves water so he loved his vacation. We put him in a little floaty and let his swim with us. little did he know that there was 200ft of water below him. He slept like a champ, and he was a great little guy besides the whole mama's boy. There is nothing better then vacationing with the people you love.
 
A group of us went for a short hike. This is my brother in law and I on top of some rocks. That was pretty much the end of it. But there were some strang bushes with 2 inch balls that had spikes on them that really hurt when you brushed by them. They were all over the trail.
 
Max trying to hide from us.
 
Max and I one morning while everyone else was asleep (james took the pictures). It was BEAUTIFUL there.
 
Max being the good eater that we WAS with James. He is getting picky now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Looks like fun! Max has changed so much, what a cutie!

Bourgeous said...

Ode to Lake Powell. How we miss you.