4.22.2009

A Present for Me from Me.

We FINALLY got curbing. It wasn't a need, but more of a want. This is why we waited 3 years to get it. I finally did it. now we can tell where the grass ends and the weeds pick up. hehehe
 
Curbing on the side of the house.
 
Curbing in the back of our house
 
Curbing in the back yard. And yes that is James mowing our lawn for the first time this year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wow. That curbing looks great! I know, I look really preg. huh? Oh..fun times being pregnant. Got to love it. I was thinking just a couple days ago, if things would have worked out the first time, I would have a new baby right now. That would be crazy because I don't feel ready for a new one quite yet. I need these next 3 months to get ready! Yikes. Scary thought. I'm not ready for #2 yet at all-aagghh. So much to do to get ready. crazy.

Rikki said...

Your house is huge! I love having curbing it helps keep the weeds out.

Bourgeous said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person.

Gentri said...

I love it. It looks so good! I can't wait to come see it in person. We so need to get together.