1.13.2009

My New Life

 

 

Here are a couple of pictures of my new life, 24/7. I am really enjoying it!! I still haven't grasp the idea that its ok if it takes you all day to sweep or take a shower at noon. This is a new concept to me.... Max has been very fun. I can't believe he is mine. I kiss him all the time, the poor boy.
So to welcome me into Motherhood James bought me a new recliner. Its so comfortable! We thought our couch was comfy but we were wrong.
I finally went shopping!! I couldn't wait to do this because its been so long. I have been saving some money to by me tons of new close since I streched out everthing else I own... I got me a new pair of Jeans. I have always hated to buy jeans because Extra Long where hard to come by but thanks for the Buckle and Down East Outfitters I don't have the same trouble. ... Anyways I love my new jeans!
Anyone know any other places where they sale XL?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

he is so adorable! i can't believe it!

Bourgeous said...

I am glad that you went shopping, rats that I missed out - next time. Check out those couches!