So I am having some major cabin fever and don't plan to be released for another month. I need your advice as to what you do with your free time. There re only so many times you can do the dishes and enjoy it.
I know how it goes! I've always been a homebody, and I've required less and less time away as the years go on. But that first bit of cabin fever, I remember. I went to Levans and bought myself a new dress. That pink one, in fact, that I have on in one of my posts. Funny, huh? Even just doing the grocery shopping alone does wonders.
It might require some planning, but going to a mother's Institute class might be good. The one I went to was in the Stake center on 4th East 1500 North in North Logan (just behind Convergys). It would be easiest for you now while he's young, sleepy, and immobile. Anyway, that was something I enjoyed.
I feel the same way!! so if you get some good ideas please pass them my way! Having a new baby makes it so hard to leave, so I totally understand you there! Good luck with the cabin fever!
3 comments:
Visiting family nearby is always wonderful! :)
I know how it goes! I've always been a homebody, and I've required less and less time away as the years go on. But that first bit of cabin fever, I remember. I went to Levans and bought myself a new dress. That pink one, in fact, that I have on in one of my posts. Funny, huh? Even just doing the grocery shopping alone does wonders.
It might require some planning, but going to a mother's Institute class might be good. The one I went to was in the Stake center on 4th East 1500 North in North Logan (just behind Convergys). It would be easiest for you now while he's young, sleepy, and immobile. Anyway, that was something I enjoyed.
I feel the same way!! so if you get some good ideas please pass them my way! Having a new baby makes it so hard to leave, so I totally understand you there! Good luck with the cabin fever!
Post a Comment