Well, my sister Katy, did it again. She is the Mother to a cute little girl (and I don't know her name yet). My sister Ann and I went to the Hospital to visit her on Saturday and I have forgotten how small they are (you would think I should know this by now). It was so fun to see my new niece and pet her cute furry head.
I on the other hand am not ready to have a baby. I am still on the coun't down. Sometimes I feel like Baby Kelsey keeps trying to climb out of me by stretching as hard as he can as if he is stuck. I keep telling him if he wants to get out of there, then he needs to cooperate to make it easy for the both of us.

4 comments:
Tami, is that you? Where's your baby belly? Are you sure that's not your baby you're holding? She's a cute little bug. Fuzzy hair is right! Tell Katy congratulations. I'm glad there's finally another girl in your family's brood!
xo-Jeri
im with your friend...where the heck is your belly?! dang you tall hot women! you get preggers and hardly look it! it makes the rest of us very very depressed and insanely jealous...
cute little baby! its so crazy how tiny they are at first!
when are you due again? do you want me to get you any cool german stuff? if youre thinking about letting your baby have a pacifier, i have the perfect gift for you! let me know what you need/want.
miss you!
oh yeah, steve will be in logan the 2nd week of december. i told him to bring me home some bread from great harvest or dont even bother coming back to germany. ahhh, remember the days of going there for lunch and getting that amazing soup?! ok...im drooling...
Oh isn't Alaina just so cute! Don't worry, Kelsey boy will still be fun to dress up, even if he doesn't get to wear hair accessories. Ok maybe I am consoling myself. Can't wait to see the new nursery items!
SO CUTE! Boys are fun TOO!
Post a Comment