5.24.2008

California

 

 

 

 




I am finally posting some pictures of our trip from weeks ago. We had a awesome even if it was colder there then it was at home. Its not very often you get to listen to the ocean from your bedroom.
WE did so many things. We went boogie boarding in the 50 degree water. We did wear wet suites but our feet where numb after an hour. We didn't get any cool pictures of us in the water because we where worried someone would take our camera. So the only couple picture of us in from the balcony of our hotel.
As we were driving home from Church in Paso Robles (James Mission), we saw a sign that said "Kelsey Winery". We had to go there. When we told them we had the same last name they got so excited as if they had never seen another Kelsey (not that I have either). We did pass up there gernerous offer for wine tasting. Shucks!
Besides the ocean being the coolest thing around, was our Mustang Convertable. It was AWESOME! That thing as alot more power then our corolla. James loved driving it. We would floor it any chance he could. We even had a guy reve his engine at us on the freeway. I don't know exactly what that means but I was flatterd.

Its sad to be home but it feels good to be under the Utah sun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leisha said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! Although frozen toes don't sound so fun :-) I do have to say that I don't know that you missed much Utah sun while you were gone though. I know we didn't have any here.

Bourgeous said...

Love the vacation photos! I can't wait to show Bill the car - he is going to ohh and ahh. Hopefully you are game for frozen toes again, after last boating trip I am so anxious to burn some more gas and ski!