5.25.2010

What a cutie!

 

I have just been doing some looking back at my photos and I have just forgotten who Max use to be. I dont' remember him being such a small Baby. I told myself that I would not forget and I did. I know it happens with everything. James will tell me somthing that we did or said in the past and I just don't know what he is talking about. I forget things really easily. It just makes me really happy to have a camera to preserve my good happy memories.
My sister-in-law Melissa Kelsey took these pictures of Max when he was about 3 months old. Such a cute little man. I feel bad to violate him on the internet but this picute doesn't really show anything. He really should embrace his youth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jed and Rebecca said...

I bet Max will look even more grown up once that little gal of yours comes along.