5.10.2010

We Are haveing a..............

Girl!!!

Neither one of us really had a preference other that to have a healthy baby and so far we are having our wish.
I guess its time to stop thinking about boy names and start thinking about girl names. James said I was always talking about boy names before we knew what we were having. I just knew that boys were possible and when I see baby girl kelsey maybe I will think the same about having girls.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

oh yeah! congratulations! I am having a hard time with girls names too! Good Luck!

Kate said...

How exciting! I'm with you on just having a healthy baby- but so fun to have one of each now. I'll let you know when I spot any must-have girlie outfits/accessories! ;)

bobandhaley said...

Yeah! Now you can buy PINK! One of each, that is awesome. I keep telling Bob that we have to have at least one girl. Congrats, we are so happy for you guys.

Jennifer said...

Hi Tami,

I don't know if you would remember me- we've met a few times. I'm friends with Rikki, Jenny, Annie, etc. Anyway, this is totally random, but I'm having a "bow boutique" tomorrow and Jenny Frame mentioned that you were having a girl and that you might want to come! So I'm passing along the information, just in case. Email me and I'll give you my address. (I was just going to give you my address now, but then I was too nervous posting my address for the world...)

So here's my email:
jenniferbadgettAThotmailDOTcom


Thanks!

Jed and Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun. Don't you just love ultrasounds? I hope everything with your pregnancy goes well.