12.14.2008

Running out of time

 

So I am very terrible at blogging right now. I am living in my own world and I really like i there.
Here a pictre of my new Niece Alaina and I together. Its just kind of puts into my brain again, whats really inside of me. I keep thinking its a green ailien and has 8 legs (at least thats what it feels like).
I will keep you posted. I will post news when we have news to post.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brittney said...

ohhh good luck int the next little while! And I totally agree with an ailien with eight legs is inside, i am so feeling that too. I keep telling Micah the baby is trying to escape or something! You are so close good luck!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

ahhh! youre too cute tami! i wish i looked like you when im NOT preggers. are you watching what you eat 24-7 or is it the ridiculously amazing genes that you have?
good luck these next few weeks. i hope you are comfortable and are ready for baby kelsey!
and can you send me your address again? i think you added an extra east in there! i tried looking you guys up online, but youre not listed.

Ruby in the Rough said...

You do look beautiful, Tami! I am so excited for you!! Post ASAP when you have him. I can't wait!

Gentri said...

Heb and I are excited for you! Just a few more days. Heb said you're still at work, man you are tough. We're looking forward to seeing the new babe.

Ruby in the Rough said...

Show us pictures ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!