9.13.2007

 
 
 


We had the pleasure of celebrating our anniversery last weekend in SLC. We didn't plan very well so we just went to dinner at the garden and the Joseph Smith movie (we hadn't seen it yet). The food they brought out was very facney but to tell you the truth I would of rather had a hamburger.... Anyways, it was three years ago that day that we were seale together in the SLC temple. I have to admit, I don't really remember my wedding that well. I had an over load of things going on that it wasn't being saved like it should of been. I do remember the big things like, saying yes to marry him, or bird seads that my family sowed into the pockets of the clothes I took on the Honey Moon. Stuff like that is what stands out.
The other picture is my niece Kate. She is almost 1 and she is the perfect kid! well, she does get mad when she is hungry but I don't blame her for that. We visited James family on Sunday and got to enjoy Kate and her older brother Landon. We had alot of fun! I think our visits with family go by to fast and we don't get to catch up. I guess whe should move to SLC so we won't be such strangers. Then we can play games and read people magazine all night and day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Sounds like so much fun. We should play games this Sunday. I don't know what game because I was thinking we should invite the back door neighbors to come with us. What do you think>

Leisha & Brian said...

Move on down! We would definitely have many more nights of games and reading People magazine (thanks, Jill!). And of course, I could make you crafty :-)