9.04.2007
Lack of Labor Day
What a fun weekend!! I am still feeling the pain of it. I have some pictures but I can't post them until I get off work. In the mean time I will inform you about my life. Friday we went down town for my friend Leisa's wedding reception. She looked beautiful and so was her reception. Congrats Leisa! I hope you know how to cook. Then we hit the road again to Lehi to visit the VanWagner family (James old friend). We got up at 4am on Saturday to catch the best water for boating at starvation reservoir. The water was perfect! We cruised around, slept, ate, and played on Danial and Amanda's (James friends) boat. What a fun time we had!! We did manage to fit in a game of Settelers of Catan. I know we are freaks. We play that game with our neighbors, friends, family (both sides, even extended). And its true Leisha, we get mad when we play that game... Anyway, buy the end of the day we were exhausted. We drove home that night and crashed. Monday, we made it up to Monte Cristo and enjoyed the scenery. we soaked it up in a horse trough, had a great 4 wheeler ride to Rosie's Mine, and cooked hobo dinners. It was beautiful and quiet. It was a great way to end the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment