I just love my birthday! I always have. Even if no one else knows about it, I do and thats all it takes to make it special. But I did have a lot of birhtday wishes from family and friends so i am not really forgotten. James gave me a rocken birthday gift. A gift card to get the hosue cleaned. He has been working a lot lately and we have had to hire out to get the lawn mowed. So he said since he is hiring help to get his work done around here, he thought I should get some too. Cute!
We also got to have James family for a family celebration.
The cake that Max (and I) could hardly waite to eat.
Its this guys birthday too. Jeff, is James's big brother who is so old and turned 40!
James and his other brothers Todd and Brian. Little Claire and David (the newest family memeber).
Grandma being attacked by the Grandkids. They just love her!
Such a fun day. Can't wait till next year.

1 comment:
Happy B-day Tami! I've always liked my birthday too. :) Your b-day cake looked super yummy and cute with the flowers too.
Hope you had a blast on your trip!
Post a Comment