3.18.2011

Girls weekend out

My family has produced a tradition where the girls have a weekend out and the boys have a weekend out. The gilrs go Shopping and the boys go biking. We us girls had our weekend out recently. I was lucky to bring Skye along with me to be my special buddy. and my sister in law brought her new little friend Taya. We always go to Park City and shop till we drop. and we did drop, a lot of cash. My friend Gentri was so cute and parited for us for a few hours at the outlets. I am sure she knows why I am crazy now, it runs in the family. I spent a lot of money and ate a lot of good food. Its expensive shopping for a family. I needed new close after a year of ballooning out, Skye always needs someting since she staines everything, Max is a growing boy and is entering 3T. James is the boaring one to shop for.... All in all it was a BLAST. Sad that its over.
 
Mom, Katy and I. I didn't know I was in the picture.
 
Ann, Dad, and Caroline. Dad parited with us at the cheese cake factory and paid. I guess you could say he was our sugar daddy.
 
Showing off all the stuff we bought and talking about what we wanted to go back and get more of.
 
Taya and Skye. They both were Awesome babies. Taya is always perfect and Skye has never been happier getting all that one on one with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You'll have to let me know where you guys stay when you go up there...good to know of nearby getaway spots.