12.17.2010

A new Family Member

about a month ago my brothers family welcomed there 4th child and only girl, Taya to there family. She is about 6 weeks I think, younger then Skye. We are so excited for Skye to have a buddy (is is ok for girls to have "buddies"?) I made a quick visit to there house a couple of days after she was born to introduce myself and Skye. Max and James stayed home. My Sister in Law Caroline tends to have big babies (and Taya was big, 9lbs and 2 weeks early) so I kept telling them that Her baby as a newborn would be the same size as Skye at 6 weeks, but when I held her that was not ture at all. My baby was a chunk and the pictures show it. I just wanted to share our excitment with you.
 
Taya on the left and Skye on the right.
 
Me holding Taya and my brother holding Skye.
Its been a while since we have seen them because of the holidays and we are sick or they are so Taya could be a giant by now. I am sure I will be posting more pictures of her. Plus their boys are super friends to Max. He just loves them. They let him be mean to them (he is a toddler) and are patient with him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

How wonderful that Skye has a girl cousin close in age and distance! They're both cuties. ;)