just wanted to show a few pictures of our Halloween. We didn't do anything special except eat a pumpkin shaped pizza. James was not excited for Halloween at first but quickly got into it. He found a wig and dressed up as a redneck or as he would say "a citizen of Tremonton". He works over there a lot. I didn't get big into costumes this year because neither one of my kids care yet. My sister let us barrow a dragon coat which came in handy since it was cold.... And ever since Halloween Max has massered the phrase "I want candy". He looks for it constantly in the house.
Skye' costume.
Max and James before Trick or Treating
Max and James after.

3 comments:
Max makes one cute dragon! I just dressed the boys in a Halloween shirt, like you did with Skye. They have no idea what is going on.
I didn't know citizens of Tremonton had such fancy umbrellas.
You just had to use an ATK hat, didn't you?
Post a Comment