A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, Melissa was in town and stayed the night which was short but much loved. I was so excited! Max really took to her too. Max is a picky boy about many things and one of them is people. He is kind of a Mama's boy, and I will be honest by saying it can be really hard sometimes. Anyways, Melissa got some good smiles out of him and I do think he started attacking her, playful of course. that is a big step for Max. Melissa grabed her nifty camera to take some cute candid pictures of Max. She is a Photographer so of course I would let her take pictures of Max anyways, but because she is good at it I encouraged her to take them. I am sure one reason she wanted these pictures is because she just doesen't get to see all the sides of him since we don't get to see much of eachother and because of Max being the Mama's boy thing. So here are a few of her cute pictures of my big eared cute boy. Boy I love that kid!
Melissa Kelsey photography





5 comments:
Very Cute, I think the candid pictures are some of my favorite.
These are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love the black & white ones of him. and the one of him on the counter with a cracker....ohhh, so sweet! ;)
Fun pictures!
What a cute boy - I think that in the photo on the counter Max is thinking, "I need to play with my cousins soon. They are missing me." :)
Hope you guys are doing well. These photos are adorable! I can't believe how cute Max is...makes me want to have a baby
Post a Comment