2.08.2010

Sonw, Sonw Go Away

 

Well we did get a new computer finally since the last one died. We got a lap top. So far I am really liking it but we tend to leave it out everywere and to me it kind of feels like its cluttering everything up. James says it My Computer and I can do what every I want with it. He was excited to buy me this. Really its for the both of us but he uses his work one a lot too.
We went do SLC yesterday for a family get together and I notcied there is almost no snow down there. I was so suprised. Logan has lots of snow still and its not going away anytime soon. I am so jelouse of them. The other thing its so stinkin cold and smoggy we can't really go outside. We do try to enjoy the outside when the sun is out and we are not going to freeze. Today we have a beautiful sunny day but its only 21 degrees outside.... I guess what I am trying to say is winter stays way to long. I am done with it! Lets bring on the picnics, flowers, sun burns, water parks, vactions to Lake Powell, the smell of cut grass, and even Weeds (I know that sounds really silly).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm with you....I can't wait for SPRING!

drewandmichelle said...

I couldn't agree more. I have been ready for the snow to melt pretty much since it started. It has been a long winter.

Brittney said...

I agree too! I want spring! But you are right SLC has no snow, I was shocked to go home a couple weeks ago and there was a ton of snow everywhere! You are welcome to come visit me to get away from the snow!