7.06.2009

Why my life has Changed for the better

 
<
Max is starting to get old for a baby and its kind of sad. I have loved every minute of this so far. Well, I think I could ask for more sleep that first little bit but thats over with... Anyways, I just want to share a few of the things Max has discovered because its so exciting for me to see and I have to share my excitement.
1. He has his first chomper (AKA tooth).
2. An Awesome eater with his baby food. He just giggles now when I feed him. This is really new.
3. Can wave to us.
4. Gets so excited when go places with lots of people.
5. Talks and talks and talks and talks. You should hear him in church.
6. Wakes up talking to himself.
7. Is a good little sleeper now and has been for 2 or so months.
8. Love to go outside. Loves everything about it. He is always pulling up the grass and eating it.
9. Starting to pull himself up to things.
10. He loves me so much! He is always looking for me when I am not close. He surly knows who I am, his Mom.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

bobandhaley said...

What a cute mommy. It makes me get excited for ours to come, even though I am still a little scared.

Gentri said...

He is growing up. I'd better get over there, I don't think I have seen the waving or the giggling yet.

I'd say it's been a great change!

Ashlie said...

That is a cute picture. How fun of you to write all the things he is doing now. It is fun to see that because in a few months you won't remember what he was doing at this age:). CUTE

Brittney said...

How cute! They really do grow so fast, and I just loved your list! Giggling while eating is so cute!

Mandy said...

we would love to come up in september, i just don't think i will be able to get mub away from a friday night football game, so we would have to come up on a saturday