I just recently celebrated my birthday and boy was it fun. I just love my birthday! James went to the mall with me and we at candy, went out to dinner and rented a movie. I loved it. He even made my breakfast and did the dishes from our boating the day before. (I forgot to take pictures of that day). I got lots of birthday phone calls, emails and messages. My friend Gentri broght lunch to Max and I (Thank You, Yum Yum). My Mom and Dad came up and made dinner while we went boating with my brothers family. And we went to Ogden to James brothers house for Sunday dinner to celebrate birthdays. Such a good weekend.
This is as good of a birthday picture as I got. Pretend I am holding my presents from James (as canopie, and ajump rope).
Max on my birthday. He loves to play, that is when we are playing with him. hehehe. He is such a happy boy.
This is how we entertain Max when we he is mad and we don't want to hold him. It works very well.
My Nephew Landon and I in Jeff and Kelly's big tree. I just had to climb it!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday! I would love to watch Max anytime so you can have some time away. He's so cute!
Well, Happy late Birthday! It was fun to be able to see you guys while we were in town.
Happy birthday Tami! Watch out for Max on the Wii, I bet that he is devising a plan of attack as soon as his hands aren't heading straight for his mouth.
Love the birthday pictures!
Max watching TV is the best!
No, that big smile as he catches the ball is even better!
Love the pictures!
Look at that smile on Tami!
Look at that smile on Max!
Look at Max watching TV!
Look at the "monkeys"...as Jeff would say, in the tree!
I'm very pleased to see Max watching quality television. Go Federer!
I would show you some running tricks, but I have none. I'm not really a runner. I just run sometimes. Ash would be the one to talk to. She's a pro. Maybe we should all go for a run after she has her baby. Oh, and yes that is Brady Woolf. Where did you work with him at? We have been really good friends for a long time. Actually, we are like
3rd cousins.
you look great tami! and max is so stinkin adorable.
Post a Comment