2.23.2009

The Scales are in

 
MAx had his 2 month check up today. I will say what everyone else says,"Time has flown by". I have been so excited to take him to see how much she has grown. He also had to get some shots but I tried to not think abou that. Ready... Drum Roll....

Weight: 55%
Head: 45% (Sorry Caroline, he isn't a Bourgeous Boy)
Height:85% (He grew 3 1/2in in 6 weeks. Thats got to hurt)

So he is not a chuncky boy but long. He doesn't really fit into any of his clothes right now. Its so hard being a baby. Being told what to wear, when to wear it, when to eat, what to eat. Poor boy.

We love having him in our home even if he doesn't take long naps or sleep thru the night. He is to cute and fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimanddianne said...

Way to grow Max!

See you this Sunday for the big event!

Love,
Grandma Kelsey

Bourgeous said...

That a boy! Keep it up.

Ruby in the Rough said...

Fun! Shots are always hard. I'm glad you're happy being a mom!