10.06.2008
Prego in Pink
Here is a picture of me with a basketball trying to emerge from my insides. We took this about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I think I am bigger then that now, and I probably am but not as much as I think. Everyday I think my tummy grows 2 inches.
Of course we have thought of names for him. Its a fun thing to do. Its something I always drempt of doing. Unfortunantly we are not sharing his name with anyone until he is born. We want to see him first. This makes it a big suprise for us and you. We don't have one name narrowed down and I don't think we will until it comes time to name him, but we do have some in mind.
I we are getting excited to see him. I am guess he will be bald. James and I didn't have much hair when we were born. I have a nick name of "Roots" because thats all I had for about 3 years were hair roots. I don't know if he will be big or small when he is born. James was in the 6lb range (I think) and I was in the 9lb range.
Its So Exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yes, it is exciting! And you look
"Pretty in Pink!"
I love all the promise of a newly painted "baby's" room..... Way to go James!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey
You do look so cute! I am so excited for you. I think it's a really smart thing not to share the name, can cause lots of problems. It's just so fun to watch all the preparations take place.
You do look so cute! I am so excited for you. I think it's a really smart thing not to share the name, can cause lots of problems. It's just so fun to watch all the preparations take place.
You are so adorable with your basketball belly :-) I can't wait to meet the little guy.
you look lovely and cute
just like i assumed, youre a totally hottie preggers!!! thanks for posting a picture of you and your little belly! and yes, youre little!
and yeah, thats smart to not tell anyone about the name. i have heard stories of people telling their friends then the name that they have picked out, gets stolen...that never ends well!
hahahaha! i was laughing about your last comment! was this specific "patient" large and africian american? if so, yes i remember vividly all his "junk"...he was not one that i liked to work with as he was soooo obnoxious and nasty! ugh...and transferring him killed my back!
oh, i went to a tae bo class back in july with billy blanks himself and screwed my knee up. since then, it has traveled to my hip and i walk like a gimp! yeah...who knows what i did to myself!
You look so hot! I bet you are bigger. Don't be afraid of having a big baby because they sleep and eat better, typically.
I don't think the sugar drink tastes bad either. This last pregnancy, the nurse gave it to me and told me I had five minutes to drink it, but by the time she finished talking, I'd already finished it! She was like, "woa, I've never seen anyone drink it that fast." It was funny.
I dreamt that I was pregnant again last night, and that we waited to find out what we were having. It was actually. . . exciting. Dunno why, because Mira's only three months old and I hate pregnancy. I hope it's treating you well!
xo-Jeri
You look great! How far along are you now? I think I'm just about as big as you are and I'm only 22 weeks. I can't wait to hear the names, maybe you'll spark some intrest for us because I am clueless right now for a boy name.
Oh, look how cute you are! My parents saw you at the temple and they were shocked at how far along you are - your little "Roots" isn't making you huge (like you should be during pregnancy :) I am glad that we were able to game and can't wait for the next victory!
I found the headbands on etsy...which I frequent when my husband is watching sports center. I just search on there and find amazing things that I have to have. I don't dare look at the baby stuff. Careful it's addicting
Post a Comment