For a late anniversery gift to eachother we went to Midway and stayed at the "Homestead". I had never been there but James has a lot of fun memorys of it. It was a beautiful place. We got to stay in the Farm House which was a dream come true :)
James in front of a modle of the "crater" we were going to swim in.
Me inside of the crater but we couldn't get a cool picture inside of that dark place. The water is very clear and blue. The water is about body tempruature so the swim is very nice and comfortable. Since its so deep there where snorklers bellow us.
I took this picture from the water looking up.

5 comments:
Tami, you're such a goon! "A dream come true"! I can hear you saying it. . . That picture of you, by the way, is soooo flattering, all puffy cheeked and red-eyed! ;) Okay, so I sound mean, but I'm just teasing. Besides, if I had to guess, you made that face on purpose, just to be goofy!
I miss you! I hope you're feeling well, all preggers! You should go to babystrology.com and put a pregnancy widget up so we all know how far along you are.
xo-Jeri
looks like you had so much fun. happy late anniversary
its a dream of mine too to sleep in a farmhouse...i cant find places here in germany with those accomadations though.
post some pictures of you preggers! im sure youre all belly and still super gorgeous.
miss you and sst memories!
james your still huge have you been using the chuck norris total gym!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH scary! I would die if I were there. I'm surprised you did that. I would have been scared.
Post a Comment