8.02.2008

A few more pictures

There was to much to see and do. I have to share more pictures.
 
Thanks to Sara and Isac we had a fun Saturday at Mnt. Vernon. behind us is Washington's tomb. We had a lot of fun with them. They eased us up for our long ride home... And thanks guys for driving. We had fun!
 
Me with Thomas Jefferson. This was a really cool monument. One of our favorites.
 
James with Elenore Roosevelt. He loves that lady... This was a forgoten monument. No one was there but it was a really cool place to see.
 
Me standing in front of the Lincon Memorial. Of course we went in side... This was a very popular one. there where people everywhere. I made it hard to enjoy it like we wanted to. oh well. we will plan better on trip 2.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leisha said...

James posing like all of the statues just makes me laugh. Fun, fun times.

The Taylors said...

DC Rocks.

Sara said...

we had so much fun with you guys- we wished you lived closer!! I haven't even looked at my pictures from our Mt. Vernon expedition, but I promise that I will blog about it eventually (especially since I promised James he would make it on to the blog).

Bourgeous said...

What a cool trip! Can't wait to hear more about it - how does a little boating/chatting trip sound?