
Its true! James and I are expecting a little one in December. We are very excited! We will be finding out the gender next week.
I could post a picture of what I look like now but there isn't really much to see yet. I will give it a little more time.
HURRAY FOR US!!
6 comments:
Congratulations to you both! Heber and I are very excited for you. We can't wait to help with the nursery (if you need it). How was your trip?
We had so much fun with you guys, thanks for spending the day with us!!
I am soooo excited for you!!! how fun! So have you been sick or anything? This time was way tough for me- but am finally feeling better! Hopefully things are going well. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy and excited for you!!!!! Mub says "NO WAY" Oh how fun!!!!! Do you have any names picked out?
We are so excited! I look forward to many fun play dates with the little cuz'ins. It's going to be so great! And I can't wait to find out what you are having. Then the fun shopping begins!
Gender? Yes? No? Tell me and then we can start shopping :-)
Post a Comment