My Blog is probably the most boring blog out there. I have had a lack of interest to up date it while I am at home. I work on a computer all day and would gladly do it while I am there. but my pictures are at home, there for I have a problem.
I am so excited for Christmas. We got all three of our decorations out for Christmas and decoraded our home. James did put up a string of lights on the lowest part of our house. It was the only place our ladder will reach high enough... My work is also being really festive and I have been helping decorate it. I have a huge tree right in front of my desk that I get to look at all day. It looks good. I had to use a scissor lift to decorate it. I will admit that was kind of scary to be on that while it wobbled. Next week we are haveing Parties galore and lots of food. I don't think anyone will be working much. I am already sensing that now. I also get that whole week off for Christmas and we don't know what to do with our time. Any one have any ideas?
This is a picture of my family that we took a few months ago. The 2 girls that I am stanind by are my sisters, not the girl on the right. She is my sister in law. We always get asked if we are sisters. Its kind of funny when they ask. Thats why Caroline (my sister in law)are so cool. I always call my sisters my "little sisters" because I have a few feet on them. They don't find it that funny anymore. The washed out faces are my neice and nephews. They are so much fun. I love watching them grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment