Last weekend we celebrated Russell's visit to Utah. He is 15, soon to be 16(Aaaaaaa), which makes him James's oldest nephew. The next one is 3 years old. Sometimes I wonder if I am an Aunt or an Cousin to him because he is only 9 years younger then me. My oldest sister is 8 years older then me. James oldest sister (Russell's mom) is 9 years older then him. Its just one of my random questions that runs through my brain.... When we get together we have to play Settelers. In this picture ther is James, Russell (the blond), Brian (James brother, but I think its obvious), and Jill (James sister). The game was intense! We all thought we had the lucky hand but Brian snuck my us unnoiticed, and won. It was a good game. I just cannot get enough of that game. We make everyone play. Good thing we have a good support time. My family likes it, James family likes it, our friends like it, and we can't forget our neighbors who are the frequent players. We use to play a lot with my brother before he decided to move away. Way to go :( To simplify whay I just said, we love family and friends, and we really love family and friends that play with us. Thanks for letting us have fun!!
11.08.2007
Kelsey Catan
Last weekend we celebrated Russell's visit to Utah. He is 15, soon to be 16(Aaaaaaa), which makes him James's oldest nephew. The next one is 3 years old. Sometimes I wonder if I am an Aunt or an Cousin to him because he is only 9 years younger then me. My oldest sister is 8 years older then me. James oldest sister (Russell's mom) is 9 years older then him. Its just one of my random questions that runs through my brain.... When we get together we have to play Settelers. In this picture ther is James, Russell (the blond), Brian (James brother, but I think its obvious), and Jill (James sister). The game was intense! We all thought we had the lucky hand but Brian snuck my us unnoiticed, and won. It was a good game. I just cannot get enough of that game. We make everyone play. Good thing we have a good support time. My family likes it, James family likes it, our friends like it, and we can't forget our neighbors who are the frequent players. We use to play a lot with my brother before he decided to move away. Way to go :( To simplify whay I just said, we love family and friends, and we really love family and friends that play with us. Thanks for letting us have fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun. Brian was excited to win! Finally. I think this was a first.
Hey, you! I didn't know you had a blog. I googled Melissa Kelsey Photography to see what would come up and your blog is linked to my site! Thanks for putting my website and blog on your blog. I had no idea! Sorry I'm not a game player. I know how much fun you guys have playing it, but you know how I am about games. Take care!
Melissa
Pish, Posh, You are to a game player!! you cream me everytime we play rummie cube. if someone offers to play this game I can't pass it up. But it looked like you were having fun talking about photography stuff.... I may have missed telling you about my blog sorry. My mom still hasn't seen it because I forget to send her the link.
Post a Comment