
What a fun weekend!!! We had the honor of going to Lagoon with the Casper family. James gets $10 tickets from work so we go every year. We only went on 2 rides and 2 haunted houses. We waited in line for almost an hour to go on Wicked. Which by the way is very scary!! I hate rides that drop you like this one and the rocket. It scares me to death. but I am proud to say I made it, and I find it very healthy to scream on a ride... We played our game of first person to see someone they know wins, and we all unfortunately won.(if we all win then the games isn't as fun)We all lived in the appartment complex of Old Farm, and it happend to be, what seemed like old farm lagoon day. We all saw about 10 or 15 people from our old complex... I wish I had a picture of me on that ride but we didn't bring our camera.
2 comments:
SCARY! I love rides, but I get so scared right before them. In fact, we didn't even go on any rides in Vegas. BOO HOO
I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it :-) Hate rides like that. I hold on for dear life.
Post a Comment