8.20.2007
Bear Lake, Bourgeous Style
We had the honor of going to the Bourgeous family reunion this last weekend. Almost everyone showed up on Tuesday, but there are always people who straggle in late, and that was James and I who arrived on Friday. There was so much to do, cardboard box boat races, wave runner, wake boarding, sailing, sand castles, talking, and we can't forget the food. There were 2 really good things about this reunion; first, the time off from work. that its always a treat!; Second, the time with the family. I grew up being very close to my family and enjoy every moment with them.... I gave my camera to my sister-in-law to take some pictures of James and I on the catameran. When I go the camera back it was mostly pictures of her and my brother. They are sneeky! I also have to mention the picture of my Dad standing alone next to his sail boat. He loves that thing. I think it will crush him with that thing can't sail anymore. CHEERS!! to many long years with that boat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun, fun times. We do Bear Lake for my grandpa's birthday and it is always great fun. He also has a boat that he adores and we love the pictures of him in it. Maybe one of these days we'll have to try cardboard boat races :-) Looks like you had a great time.
Super fun times with the family! I love the fun things you guys do. Traditions are great aren't they? How did the cardboard hold up? We'll have to try this one.
Post a Comment